Archive for calls, November 2012

[ecrea] Conference: Networks of transnational and transcultural communication

Tue Nov 06 23:19:56 GMT 2012

-----

Dear colleagues,

on November 22-23, 2012, the Erich Brost Institute for International Journalism will host the annual conference of the "International and Intercultural Communication" section of the German Communication Association (DGPuK). Following the conference title "Networks of transnational and transcultural communication", we will discuss theoretical, methodological and empirical aspects of current network analyses. The keynote speakers are George A. Barnett, University of California, and Jo Bardoel, Amsterdam School of Communications Research. The full program is available on our conference website: http://iic2012.brost.org/program.html

It would be great if you joined us, too! We are looking forward to welcoming you in Dortmund!

Kind regards, in the name of the organising committee

Tobias Eberwein

--
Dipl.-Journ. Tobias Eberwein
Institut für Journalistik

Erich-Brost-Institut
für internationalen Journalismus
Otto-Hahn-Straße 2
D-44227 Dortmund

Tel.: +49 231/755-6987
+49 231/755-2827 oder -4152 (Sekretariat)
Fax: +49 231/755-5583

<http://www.coolepark.de>