[ecrea] The Radio Conference 2013 cfp reminder

Mon Sep 24 17:00:16 GMT 2012

Just to remind you that the call for paper for The Radio Conference, A transnational Forum 2013 ends  in one weeks time.

  For details, have a look at our website

  http://www.beds.ac.uk/radio2013/call-for-papers

Do remember that we are also calling for practical radio submissions for broadcast on our radio station Radio laB 97.1fm

 To help international delegates in particular, we will endeavour to turn the abstracts around quickly to allow you to apply for funds.

 We are aware that some colleagues are thinking that they may go to the IAMCR conference in Dublin and then come over to the Radio Conference in Luton.

 This would work well in terms of time and there are direct  and economical flights between Dublin and Luton, so it is very convenient.

 Best wishes,

 Janey Gordon

Dr Janey Gordon
Radio LaB 97.1 co ordinator