[ecrea] Phd Workshop: Researching Media Innovations - Approaches to Users, Producers and Texts

Sat Jul 14 14:37:29 GMT 2012

This is just a reminder to those of you who are interested in our upcoming PhD Workshop in Oslo this November:

Researching Media Innovations: Approaches to Users, Producers and Texts

The course will be taking place here in Oslo on 7 November 2012.
Annette Markham (http://www.markham.internetinquiry.org/where/) will be
our keynote speaker.  We will also be joined in discussion by Charles
Ess (http://pure.au.dk/portal/da/(imvce /at/ hum.au.dk)) who will be based here
in Oslo from September on.

More information, including the Call for Papers etc. is available at
the following link:
http://www.hf.uio.no/forskning/doktorgrad-karriere/forskerutdanning/gjennomforing/linjer/medie/arr_medie/2012/phd-workshop.html

The deadline for submitting abstracts is 27 July 2012, just two weeks from today.

If you have any questions about this workshop, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to welcoming you to Oslo in November!

Best wishes,
--
NIAMH NÍ BHROIN

Stipendiat, PhD Kandidat