[ecrea] Journal on Media Management Call for Papers

Wed May 30 15:08:28 GMT 2012

Dear friends and colleagues,

I hope this finds you well and that the coming summer will be marvelous for those in the northern hemisphere, and not a bad winter for those Down Under!

I am writing to let you know about about a Call for Papers. I have been invited to serve as guest editor for a special issue of the _International Journal on Media Management_ that will be devoted to the topic: /Managing Public Service Broadcasting in the 21st Century/.

The Call is published here: http://www.mediajournal.org/ojs/index.php/jmm/announcement/view/24

The deadline for submission is August 20, 2012. If you need more details about the journal and how to submit, the link is: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/hijm20/current. You can also contact the editor I am working with, Prof. Bozena Mierzejewska (who is taking up a new post at Fordham in New York this autumn!). Her email address is (bozena.mierzejewska /at/ unisg.ch) <mailto:(bozena.mierzejewska /at/ unisg.ch)>.

The issue will publish in early 2013.

This is a valuable opportunity to publish in a leading journal in the field of media management and economics about a topic that isn't considered often enough in those fields. Those with relevant work looking for a suitable outlet should find this of significant interest. Speaking personally, I am hoping that the RIPE network is a key resource for this issue of the journal.

All the Best,
Greg

Gregory F. Lowe
Professor of Media Management
School of Communication, Media & Theatre
University of Tampere, Finland
Continuity Director, RIPE Initiative
EMMA President (2012-2014)
(Greg.Lowe /at/ uta.fi) <mailto:(Greg.Lowe /at/ uta.fi)>
(glowe /at/ pp.inet.fi) <mailto:(glowe /at/ pp.inet.fi)>
+358 400 475300