[ecrea] CfP First Announcment : III WCSA CONFERENCE

Tue Jan 24 22:55:40 GMT 2012

Dear Friends and Colleagues ,
apologies for cross postings.
i am proud and delighted to send you the first announcement of the CfP for the III WCSA CONFERENCE which is a great chance for us all to map and connnect our different steams andf working styles inside the systemic approach.
 the  Cfp is available at
http://www.wcsaglobal.org/images/call%20for%20papers.pdf
I wish and think this conference will be wonderful for its magic venue and its cosmopolitan spirit whose most precious treasure are your submissions and proposal. I wish to meet you All there and I wILL also be grateful to ou if you facilitate the diffusion of this announcement worldwide.
 All my best
Andrea
Prof.Andrea Pitasi
Tenured Associate of Legal Systems and Social Complexity at Gabriele d'Annunzio University Editor in Chief of the System Theory and Complexity Book Series published by Aracne
(http://www.ibs.it/collana/Teoria+dei+sistemi+e+complessit%26agrave%3B/Aracne/teoria+dei+sistemi+e+complessita.html)
Life Honorary President and Scientific Director of the World Complexity Science Academy - WCSA (www.wcsaglobal.org <http://www.wcsaglobal.org/>)
web: www.andreapitasi.com <http://www.andreapitasi.com/>
facebook: andrea.pitasi