Archive for calls, May 2012

[ecrea] IJEPR - invitation to submit a paper

Thu May 17 17:32:25 GMT 2012

Considering your research interests, I cordially invite you and colleagues
from your research group to submit a paper for publication in the
International Journal of E-Planning Research (IJEPR), on any topic covered
by the journal. If you wish to discuss any idea you may have, prior to the
submission, let me know and I'll discuss with you that possibility.

IJEPR is a peer-reviewed international quarterly journal that publishes
original theoretical and innovative empirical research on the many aspects
of the emerging interdisciplinary area of e-Planning.

For further details, please visit the journal website.

If you need more information, please contact me.

I look forward to hearing from you on this.

Best regards,

Carlos Nunes Silva

Editor-in-Chief
International Journal of E-Planning Research (IJEPR)
www.igi-global.com/ijepr

E-mail:(cs /at/ campus.ul.pt)