Archive for calls, November 2015

[ecrea] ESN Call for Papers, IAMCR Leicester 2016

Thu Nov 05 19:31:15 GMT 2015

---
The IAMCR Emerging Scholars Network Section (ESN) welcomes submissions
for the 2016 Annual Conference of the International Association for
Media and Communication Research (IAMCR) to be held from 27 to 31 July,
2016 at the University of Leicester in the United Kingdom.

Call for papers: http://iamcr.org/leicester2016/cfp_esn

Conference theme: "Memory, Commemoration and Communication: Looking
Back, Looking Forward"

See the conference key dates and deadlines:
http://iamcr.org/leicester2016/keydates

See all Calls for Papers for IAMCR 2016: http://iamcr.org/leicester2016/cfp

We invite you to submit abstracts (250-300 words) of your research
papers. We welcome submissions on a variety of topics pertinent to
communication and media studies research. We also encourage submissions
that address this year’s conference theme “Memory, Commemoration and
Communication: Looking Back, Looking Forward”. For more information on
this year’s conference theme, please refer to the general conference CfP
available here.

The deadline for abstracts submission is 15 February 2016 via the Open
Conference System (OCS). Submissions must include author name(s),
affiliation, address, e-mail address, and paper title. Please note that
this deadline will not be extended. Individual papers and panels are
possible, but all proposals must be submitted through the OCS from 1
December 2015 to 15 February 2016.

--
Julia Pohle
Research fellow

Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin für Sozialforschung(WZB)/
WZB Berlin Social Science Center

Politikfeld Internet / Internet Policy
Internationales Recht und Politik / International law and politics

Reichpietschufer 50
10785 Berlin / Germany

Office: +49-(0)30-25491-220
Email: (julia.pohle /at/ wzb.eu)