Archive for publications, October 2017

[ecrea] New Book: Digital Technology and Journalism An International Comparative Perspective

Fri Oct 13 09:45:21 GMT 2017

I am pleased to announce the publication of our new book on digital technology and journalism. This edited volume discusses the theoretical, practical and  methodological issues surrounding changes in journalism in the digital  era. The chapters explore how technological innovations have transformed  journalism and how an international comparative perspective can  contribute to our understanding of the topic. Journalism is examined within Anglo-American and European contexts as  well as in Asia and Africa, and comparative approaches and methods for journalism studies in the digital age are evaluated. Please find the link to the publisher's website below:

https://www.palgrave.com/gb/book/9783319550251

Digital Technology and Journalism - An International | Jingrong Tong | Palgrave Macmillan <https://www.palgrave.com/gb/book/9783319550251>
www.palgrave.com