Archive for publications, 2014

[ecrea] [JMI] Issue 1 (2) Published

Mon Sep 01 18:09:11 GMT 2014

The Journal of Media Innovations has just published its latest issue at
https://www.journals.uio.no/index.php/TJMI. We invite you to review the
Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and
items of interest.

Please also forward this good news to colleagues and networks who might be
interested.

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work,
Dr. Charles M. Ess
Department of Media and Communication,
University of Oslo
(c.m.ess /at/ media.uio.no)
Professor in Media Studies
Department of Media and Communication

Director, Centre for Research on Media Innovations
<http://www.hf.uio.no/imk/english/research/center/media-innovations/>

The Journal of Media Innovations
Vol 1, No 2 (2014)
Table of Contents
https://www.journals.uio.no/index.php/TJMI/issue/view/94

Articles
--------
Editor's Introduction: Innovations in the newsroom – and beyond (1-9)
	Charles Melvin Ess

The Agents of Media Innovation Activities:  Actors, Actants, and Audiences
(10-35)
	Oscar Westlund,	Seth C. C. Lewis

Working with or next to each other? Boundary crossing in the field of
information visualisation (36-51)
	Gerard Smit,	Yael de Haan,	Laura Buijs

Perceptions of Intra-Organizational Collaboration and Media Workers’
Interests in Media Innovations (52-74)
	Oscar Westlund,	Arne H Krumsvik

Multiskilling in the newsroom  – de-skilling or re-skilling of
journalistic work? (75-96)
	Gunnar Nygren

Social network sites: an innovative form of political communication? A
socio-technical approach to media innovation (97-125)
	Sandrine Roginsky

Book Reviews
--------
Review of Audience Research Methodologies (126-128)
	Ingela Wadbring

Review of Making News at The New York Times (129-131)
	Maria Theresa Konow-Lund