Archive for publications, 2014

[ecrea] Book announcement: Selling the Splat Pack: The DVD Revolution and the American Horror Film

Fri Jul 25 22:20:50 GMT 2014

I'd like to announce the release of my book that may be of interest to some of you. It's titled /Selling the Splat Pack: The DVD Revolution and the American Horror Film/ and is published by Edinburgh University Press and distributed in the US by Oxford University Press.

For more information (and to download a sample chapter), please visit the publisher's link below:
http://www.euppublishing.com/book/9780748685493

For US audiences, please see:
http://global.oup.com/academic/product/selling-the-splat-pack-9780748685493

If you have any questions about the book, please feel free to contact me at: (msbernard /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(msbernard /at/ gmail.com)>

Many thanks and best,
Mark
--
Dr. Mark Bernard