Archive for publications, February 2014

[ecrea] New Book: Online Journalism: The Essential Guide

Mon Feb 17 16:35:45 GMT 2014

I'd like to announce the publication of /Online Journalism: The Essential Guide/ from SAGE, which is co-authored by me, Steve Hill of Southampton Solent University, and Paul Lashmar of Brunel University.

The book aims to bridge the gap between theory and practice and encourage undergraduate students to become 'thinking journalists'. It is written to help the reader anticipate and cope with the constant and rapid changes in journalism working practice.

More details about the book can be found at: http://www.uk.sagepub.com/books/Book236953/n/a%20author%20made

There is also a companion website at: http://www.onlinejournalismguide.com

The authors are available to do guest lectures on topics discussed in our book. Do feel free to contact me off-list.

Best,

Steve

Steve Hill
Senior Lecturer, Electronic Publishing