Archive for publications, 2011

[ecrea] OJCMT Journal - New Issue Release

Fri Sep 30 13:57:42 GMT 2011

Dear Colleague,

Welcome to the Online Journal of Communication and Media Technologies (OJCMT). We are happy to inform you that we are launching the fourth issue of the first volume July 2011.

OJCMT thanks all the authors who contributed to this journal by submitting their precious work to be published, and also thanks to all reviewers who helped and spared their valuable time in reviewing and evaluating the manuscripts.

OJCMT also would like to thank the readers and the visitors who visited this journal, hoping that their visit was valuable for them by viewing and reading the work of their colleagues in the fields of Communication and Media Studies, Communication in Education, Visual Communication and Design, Integrated Marketing Communication and Advertising.

Finally, the OJCMT journal is preparing to organize the International Conference on Communication, Media, Technology and Design ICCMTD (http://www.cmdconf.net <http://www.cmdconf.net/>) in May 2012 (Istanbul/Turkey), which is organized by OJCMT journal (www.ojcmt.net <http://www.ojcmt.net/>), and Powered by Eastern Mediterranean University - EMU (www.emu.edu.tr <http://www.emu.edu.tr>) - North Cyprus, Contemporary Educational Technology - CEDTECH (www.cedtech.net <http://www.cedtech.net>), Anadolu University - Institute of Communication Sciences - Turkey, and Eastern Mediterranean University - Department of Visual Arts & Communication Design - North Cyprus.

The themes of the ICCMTD are aiming for the exchange of information on research, development, and applications is categorized under four headings as Communication Technologies, Communication Barriers, Visual Arts and Visual Communication Design, and Marketing Communication.

We invite you to attend the "International Conference of Communication, Media, Technology and Design" and submit full paper proposals, and participate in panel discussions. All presentation proposals are reviewed and selected by a respected Editorial Board Members of the ICCMTD.

Online Journal of Communication and Media Technologies (OJCMT) is an open access journal published four times a year in January, April, July and October. Each article undergoes a double-blind review from an internationally recognized pool of reviewers.

OJCMT aims at being one of the prominent journals in the fields mentioned above. We welcome articles of theory, research and review nature and will be very happy to receive your manuscripts in this ambitious journal.

Best Wishes

Agah Gumus, Ph.D.

Editor-in-Chief