Archive for publications, 2011

[ecrea] New book: A Human Right to Participate in the Information Society'

Wed Sep 14 21:10:56 GMT 2011

Dear Colleagues,
Some of you may be interested in a new book I have written entitled, 'A Human Right to Participate in the Information Society'. There have been recent calls for a human right to the internet, but I question whether if we have entered a new information age it can be argued that there should be a far wider human right, one that looks to help achieve truly meaningful participation in such an age. Full details can be found at the Hampton Press website http://www.hamptonpress.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HP&Product_Code=978-1-61289-047-0&Product_Count=&Category_Code <http://www.hamptonpress.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=HP&Product_Code=978-1-61289-047-0&Product_Count=&Category_Code>=
Regards
Alan Mckenna,
University of Kent