Archive for publications, 2011

[ecrea] new book - Mediating Climate Change

Tue Aug 30 22:48:07 GMT 2011

Dear colleagues

Some of you may be interested in my recent book ‘Mediating Climate Change’ (Ashgate 2011) which examines how processes of mediation and visualisation have come to shape our understanding of climate change. Through historical and contemporary case studies, I explore how climate change is communicated and made meaningful through media coverage, NGO campaigning, visual arts, and food consumption. Details can be found on http://www.ashgate.com/default.aspx?page=637&calctitle=1&pageSubject=417&title_id=8795&edition_id=11986

Very best wishes

Julie Doyle
University of Brighton, UK

Dr Julie Doyle