[ecrea] CFP: Communication of Migration in Media and Arts

Sat Nov 17 18:31:32 GMT 2018

CFP: *Communication of Migration in Media and Arts*

*
*

Deadline extended: 30 January 2019

We seek submissions from the humanities and communications studies that engage migration as lived aesthetic experience as expressed through literature, the media, and other forms of expressive culture.

If you have a “completed study” or “almost completed”, please consider submitting it for possible publication.The referee of the chapters began the process of compiling the book for more studies are needed. Within the framework of the migration, the media and the art we look forward to your chapters. Our aim is to bring together scholars to write about the results of the migration’s experience reflections on art, media and literature.

Ultimately, the publication scope is “*Communication of Migration in Media and Arts**”*. The edited book will be published by Transnational Press London and will be available through all mainstream online bookshops in paperback and kindle versions. The chapters submitted will be subject to editorial review and peer review and we may need to go a few iterations.

Manuscripts must be single space, A4 and using 12 pt, Garamond fonts. Please use APA style referencing and make sure you have necessary permissions to print and disseminate all additional material (e.g. photos, images, etc.) if applicable. Also, please follow APA style for in text referencing and reference list at the end of your chapter.

Each chapter will be around 6000, words excluding the footnotes and references. All manuscripts must be submitted in* English*. There are no APCs for this publication.

June - July 2019 – is the planned time for the Publication

All inquires should be sent to Editors:

Assoc.Prof.Dr. Vildan Mahmutoğlu, (_vmahmutoglu /at/ gsu.edu).tr_( contact)

Prof.Dr. John Morán González _jmgonzal@austin.utexas.edu_