[ecrea] CfP: 7th International Conference 'Comparative Media Studies in Today's World' (CMSTW'2019), April 16-18, 2019, St.Petersburg, Russia

Fri Nov 16 16:29:12 GMT 2018

I am glad to invite you to the 7th International Conference 'Comparative Media Studies in Today's World'! We will be happy to see you in St.Petersburg, Russia, on April 16 to 18 for discussing the theme 'Communities. Audiences. Publics'.

We will have excellent publishing opportunities, including Springer proceedings (still tbc), a special issue in Q1's Social Media + Society (confirmed and free of charge), and a chance tosubmit under editorial guidance to Q1 Digital Journalism.

Our agreed keynote speakers include Jean Burgess, Barbara Pfetsch, Andreas Hepp. Boguslawa Dobek-Ostrowska, and Florian Toepfl.

The deadline for submissions is January 14, 2019. The submissions are to be done via EasyChair; the link will be available atcmstw2019.org after November 15, 2018. Please follow us!

Contact:
Svetlana Bodrunova
(s.bodrunova /at/ spbu.ru) <mailto:(s.bodrunova /at/ spbu.ru)>, (spasibo-tebe /at/ yandex.ru) <mailto:(spasibo-tebe /at/ yandex.ru)>