[ecrea] Call for participation: 'Children, Adolescents and Advertising'

Tue Nov 03 15:48:23 GMT 2015

Call for participation: 'Children, Adolescents and Advertising'
symposium - ECREA Advertising Research TWG, 5 & 6 November 2015,
Complutense University of Madrid, Spain.

We are glad to announce the new symposium of ECREA 'Advertising
Research' TWG. Complutense University of Madrid (Spain) will host our
conference 'Children, Adolescents and Advertising' during 5 & 6
November. Most of the lectures will be broadcasted online. We'll provide
the URL during the conference days. Also, you can check our blog to have
all the information about the symposium:
http://teensandads.wordpress.com <http://teensandads.wordpress.com/>.

There is another way to follow our conference. We have an official
Twitter account: @TeensAds. Please, follow us to know more information
about our symposium. Also, the official hashtags are #TeensAndAds,
#TVAds & #KidsandAds. You can tweet your questions to our symposium
delegates and keynote speakers. Also, we have a Facebook fanpage of our
TWG Adverstising Research: https://www.facebook.com/advertisingresearchtwg.

Best wishes,

Patricia Núñez
Chair of ECREA 'Advertising Research TWG'.