[ecrea] Call for Contributors: four by three magazine

Thu Jul 16 16:18:21 GMT 2015

We are currently looking for new contributors on our issue theme of
*Nihilism*, which will be released in September. Deadline for
contributors: *17 August, 2015 **
*

*four by three <http://www.fourbythreemagazine.com/>* is an independent
online magazine committed to the discovery of perspectives previously
overlooked in *film*, *philosophy*, *art* and *music*. We aim to be a
source of insight by exploring the past and the present alike,
introducing and expanding on thought provoking ideas, thinkers and
artefacts. With each issue tackling a unique theme, we pursue this
through *reviews*, *feature articles* and *interviews*.

Please have a look at our *Submission Guidelines
<http://www.fourbythreemagazine.com/submissions.html>* & contact us via
*(editorial /at/ fourbythreemagazine.com)*
<mailto:(editorial /at/ fourbythreemagazine.com)>.

We welcome proposals on any aspects of Nihilism and encourage
individuals from a spectrum of disciplines and backgrounds to submit
their ideas for review. Your proposal should relate to the overall issue
theme in an unexpected way.Proposals that exhibit an individual
perspective, an original argument which establishes its wider
significance and context, and are clear in their exposition, stand the
best chance of publication.

Looking forward hearing from you!
Best wishes,
Christine

*FOUR BY THREE MAGAZINE*
fourbythreemagazine.com <http://fourbythreemagazine.com/>
(editorial /at/ fourbythreemagazine.com) <mailto:(editorial /at/ fourbythreemagazine.com)>
facebook.com/fourbythreemagazine
<http://www.facebook.com/fourbythreemagazine>
twitter.com/fourbythreemag <http://twitter.com/fourbythreemag>