[ecrea] CFP - Digital Technologies & Happiness - Sevilla

Thu Feb 26 18:27:18 GMT 2015

We are glad to announce that Loyola Andalucía University (Seville, Spain) organizes the FIRST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE FOR POSITIVE COMMUNICATION Happiness & Communication: lights and shadows in Seville, 19 and 20 March 2015. .

Among all the areas, this conference give the voice to all researchers who are working focused in those POSITIVE aspects that promotes communication through the use of DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES: Do digital technologies make us happier or unhappier? Is internet a focus of wellness or just the opposite? Can we properly speak of the existence of positive digital technologies? On the other hand, is also he subject of this axis to observe the presence of happiness in internet and digital communication in general.

This conference is organised by Department of Communication and Education of Loyola Andalucía University. We would like to invite all academic and researchers interested in working on positive human communication that promotes wellbeing and happiness.

Further information and submissions: http://positivecom.org

** <http://www.uloyola.es/>