Archive for calls, May 2015

[ecrea] Conference: New Directions in Media Research 2015

Thu May 14 00:50:23 GMT 2015

New Directions in Media Research conference 2015 will be held on
*/Friday, 12th June 2015/* at the department on Media and Communication
at the */University of Leicester./*

This one-day academic conference will focus on the current research in
media studies, examples include: media and politics, research methods in
media studies, media and Journalism, media audiences, media and culture,
new media and society, advertising and public relations, media
production, consumption and representation. Through this event, we aims
to provide PhD students and early career researchers with a platform and
opportunity to develop and share their research and critically
contribute to discussions of theory and methodology on a variety of
Media and Communication issues.

*Confirmed keynotes:*

*
*Dr Roger Dickinson, University of Leicester

Professor Kate Oakley, University of Leeds

If you would like to attend the conference, we welcome you to register
for free on our conference website:

https://www2.le.ac.uk/…/…/ndimr/registration/fg_base_view_p3

Thanks and best wishes,

Shuhan Chen and Hannah Ditchfield

PhD student representatives

University of Leicester

132 Bankfield House

Leicester

LE1 7RA

Shuhan Chen: (sc463 /at/ le.ac.uk); Hannah Ditchfield: (hd111 /at/ le.ac.uk)