Archive for publications, 2022

[Commlist] Brazilian Journalism Research - New Issue published

Mon May 02 06:16:00 GMT 2022

Brazilian Journalism Research journal (BJR) is a scientific publication released by the Brazilian Association of Journalism Researchers (SBPJor). The journal is open-access and charges no publication fees from authors. BJR's Editorial Team has just published its new issue. The content is available at https://bjr.sbpjor.org.br <https://bjr.sbpjor.org.br/>

We thank the authors who have trusted in our work and to the colleagues who
acted as reviewers for this issue, helping to qualify our editorial process. We also invite you to browse the summary of the journal to access the articles
and wish you all great reading.

Brazilian Journalism Research
Vol 18, No 1: April 2022

Violence against journalists on Jair Bolsonaro’s Youtube Channel: analysis of the first 100 days of the covid-19 pandemic in Brazil
Janara Nicoletti and Ana Marta M. Flores

Audience perceptions of news media on the covid-19 pandemic: relations among media credibility, subjective well-being and fear of missing out
Lívia Vieira and Sibele Aquino

The role of television journalism in the production of political narratives: a comparative study Brazil/Colombia
Germán Pérez and Vinicius Romanini

Analysis of the social and media debate during the Catalan Independence Referendum
Rocío Zamora-Medina and Leonarda García-Jiménez

What makes an issue relevant to newspaper editorials? An empirical approach to criteria of editorial-worthiness
Camila Mont’Alverne and Francisco Paulo Jamil Marques

Representation of face masks as a preventative measure during the covid-19 pandemic in nigerian newspapers
Ben-Collins Emeka Ndinojuo

Feminist march of 8M and covid-19: the role of the spanish mainstream press in the criminalization of protest Emelina Galarza Fernández, Aimiris Sosa Valcarcel and Leticia Quintana Pujalte

The expression of Millennial female journalists’ idealism: experiences of female journalists in Surabaya, Indonesia
Ali Nurdin, Sulaeman Sulaeman and M. Ridwan