Archive for publications, 2017

[ecrea] Research report published: 'Go West! Bristol's Film and Television Industries'

Wed Mar 29 15:34:19 GMT 2017

I’m pleased to announce the publication of our research report, 'Go West! Bristol's Film and Television Industries'. The report is the culmination of an extensive study of the film and television industries in the Bristol region that was funded by the Higher Education Innovative Fund in 2015-16. For more information about the project and to download an e-copy of the report please visit http://bftv.org.uk/, where you can also listen to a recording of the panel discussion from our Preliminary Findings event in June last year.

Please do let me know if you or your library would like hard-copies and I will arrange for them to be sent out.

With best wishes,

Steve

Dr Steve Presence

Research Fellow in Film and Television

Department of Arts and Cultural Industries

Faculty of Arts, Creative Industries and Education

University of the West of England (UWE) Bristol

(Stephen2.Presence /at/ UWE.AC.UK)