Archive for publications, 2013

[ecrea] First issue online! International Journal for History, Culture and Modernity

Sun Sep 15 23:03:23 GMT 2013

Please allow me to draw your attention to the new peer-reviewed and open-access International Journal for History, Culture and Modernity (HCM). The aim of the journal is to stimulate interdisciplinary research and a lively academic exchange in the field of the cultural history of modernity worldwide. HCM is published by Amsterdam University Press and supported financially by the Dutch Research Council (NWO). HCM was launched this summer and the first issue can be found online by following this link: http://www.history-culture-modernity.org/index.php/HCM/issue/current.

We would like to bring our journal to your attention because we feel that your field of interest coincides with our aims. HCM considers any scholarly contribution that (re)frames topics in cultural history within the wider context of modernity. We especially welcome critical historical approaches contributing to present-day debates and facilitating a global perspective. Our website www.history-culture-modernity.org offers more information, including our mission statement. At our LinkedIn page (http://www.linkedin.com/in/historyculturemodernity) you can find more information about our discussion group.

We would be honoured if you would consider publishing in our journal. Please feel free to contact us at your convenience: (hcm /at/ aup.nl).

Sincerely,

Sacha van Leeuwen,
Editorial assistant, International Journal for History, Culture and Modernity (HCM)