Archive for publications, 2013

[ecrea] AHRC Manga Movies Project Report 1

Fri Jun 14 01:22:47 GMT 2013

I wanted to get in touch about the project I have been working on for the AHRC called /Manga Movies: Contemporary Japanese Cinema, Media Franchising and Adaptation/. Our first *Project Report*, on *Transmedia Japanese Franchising* is now ready, and can be found at: http://www.mangamoviesproject.com/publications.

Our second report: *Japan's Manga, Anime and Film Industries* will also be made available from Monday 17^th June 2013, on our website.

*We would love to get your feedback* *on the Reports*. If you want to, you can submit comments on the Publications page of our website, or you can simply reply to me at this email. We would love to know what you thought about them, especially if the Reports will be useful to you in your future endeavours.

Do get in touch!
Best wishes

Rayna

Dr Rayna Denison

Lecturer in Film, Television and Media Studies

School of Film, Television and Media Studies

University of East Anglia

Norwich

Norfolk

NR4 7TJ

Tel: 01603592798

Email: (r.denison /at/ uea.ac.uk) <mailto:(r.denison /at/ uea.ac.uk)>

Website: http://www.mangamoviesproject.com/