Archive for publications, December 2011

[ecrea] Book announcement - Teaching and Researching on Communication as and object of study

Fri Dec 23 20:05:16 GMT 2011

Dear ECREA colleagues,
I am pleased to announce that my last book, titled */Teaching and
Research on Communication as an object of study in European and Latin
American Universities/*, has already been published. It is featuring the
results of an international survey where some of you have participated
about teaching and researching on Communication as an object of study.
The survey was widely conducted around the world in six languages
(English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish)
This book is the 15^th volume of a collection edited by Cuadernos
Artesanos Latina
(http://www.revistalatinacs.org/067/cuadernos/artesanos.html), a book
project built upon one of the leading journals in the Communication
Research field in Spanish, Revista Latina de Comunicación Social
(http://www.ull.es/publicaciones/latina/).
ECREA has been actively involved in the development of the research
project, so all the content (both the English and Spanish version) can
be freely downloaded in any of the ways described below these lines.
Besides that, printed versions including the CD with the full set of
data and all the statistical analysis can be purchased at a minimum
prize (only 8€) covering all the printing and design costs.
I consider that this kind of projects can provide our community with
useful information about its main features, so I will be very happy to
receive all your comments about its content.
With my warmest regards,
José Luis Piñuel-Raigada
Professor, Universidad Complutense de Madrid
(pinuel /at/ ccinf.ucm.es) <mailto:(pinuel /at/ ccinf.ucm.es)>
*Piñuel-Raigada, José Luis (2011). /Teaching and Research on
Communication as an object of study in European and Latin American
Universities/. La Laguna: Cuadernos Artesanos de Latina, 15.*
Full text available in English at the following websites:
Traditional PDF: http://www.revistalatinacs.org/067/cuadernos/15_ingles.pdf
Dynamic PDF: http://issuu.com/revistalatinadecomunicacion/docs/15_ingles1
Full database at the following address:
http://www.revistalatinacs.org/11/CD/index_pinuel.html
*Piñuel Raigada, José Luis (2011). /La docencia y la investigación
universitarias en torno a la Comunicación como objeto de estudio en
Europa y América Latina/. **La Laguna: Cuadernos Artesanos de Latina, nº15.*
Texto completo en español:
PDF: http://www.revistalatinacs.org/067/cuadernos/15_espanol.pdf
PDF dinámico: http://issuu.com/revistalatinadecomunicacion/docs/15_espanol1
Base de datos completa: