[Commlist] cfp - Revista de ComunicaçãoDialógica

Mon Dec 17 18:00:08 GMT 2018

Call for proposed articles for Revista de Comunicação Dialógica

The Revista de Comunicação Dialógica has as main objective to contribute to the construction of knowledge about the universe of dialogic communication, which we understand as broadly as possible. Faced with this, we will focus on the entire academic production of the field of independent, community, popular, alternative and, more recently, “mediactivist” communication.

In addition, we will be very interested in the critical production of what is conceived as the political economy of communication that analyzes the ways in which communication systems are organized and in permanent transformation, from which the field of independent communication moves. We will also give special attention to the reflection on participative methodologies of communication research, in order to stimulate the epistemological development of the area. Beyond that, we will accept productions related to the universes of education and culture when thought as production of meanings in a dialogical way, aimed at the promotion of democracy.

Link to sending articles: https://www.e-publicacoes.uerj.br/index.php/rcd/

Link of the post on Facebook for disclosure: https://www.facebook.com/lcduerj/photos/a.766901793357648/1963859090328573/?type=3&theater