[ecrea] CFP: Sports Journalism

Fri Aug 10 15:58:54 GMT 2018

We're putting together a book on sports journalism - the culture, the environment and the future - and we're looking for people who might be interested in contributing a chapter.

The plan is for a conference to follow, but let's play the game before arranging the victory parade.

We're looking for chapters on how SJ impacts our world and how our world impacts it - its past and its future, gender, technology... all that and more. We want to look at the nuts and bolts of the trade as well as the more theoretical and cultural aspects. The book will be international in flavour and (hopefully) about more than just football (but if you want to write another chapter about how Spurs will win the league this year, that's fine too).

The book is fully commissioned by Routledge, and will - we've been assured - be lovely.

Anyone interested, drop me a line and we'll take it from there.

Jed Novick
www.jednovick.com
(J.Novick /at/ BRIGHTON.AC.UK)