[ecrea] Call for Proposals. Review of Communication Research

Tue Jun 19 01:26:00 GMT 2018

Review of Communication Research (www.rcommunicationr.org) specializes in publishing literature reviews in the field of Communication. We publish both Literature Insights articles, written by experienced scholars, and State-of-the-Art articles, written by less experienced scholars.

We invite you to take an active role in the journal and to present a proposal for any field of Communication. Please, fill the Article Proposal Form and send it to (editor /at/ rcommunicationr.org):
http://www.rcommunicationr.org/index.php/write-an-article/article-prop
osal-form

Some advantages of publishing in this journal:

* The articles we publish have a HIGH IMPACT on the international scientific community. According to a simulation that has used JCR criteria, RCR has an IF of 2.8 for 2017 ( https://www.revistacomunicar.com/index.php?contenido=ranking-revistas-esci#Communication ).

*Your work will be downloadable by anybody in the world as soon as it is accepted for publication.

*Your work will be listed in Web of Science and other data bases.

*We will do our best to help you publishing an excellent article.

*We do not charge publication fees.

Thank you for your interest in RCR.

Yours faithfully,
The Editorial Team
(contact /at/ rcommunicationr.org)

Procedure to Publish an Article: http://bit.ly/RCommunicationR For any
doubt you may have, please, contact the editor:
(editor /at/ rcommunicationr.org) Journal website: www.rcommunicationr.org