[ecrea] CfA: Senior Lecturer Communication for Development Malmö University

Mon Mar 26 15:02:11 GMT 2018

The Communication for Development program at Malmö University is looking for a Senior Lecturer (Assistant Professor-equivalent) to join the team. This is a full-time, permanent position and applications are accepted until 30 April 2018.

The job specifications and details are available on Malmö University’s website:

http://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I005/1015/job?site=6&lang=SE&validator=df9f5539db53eab37b3e3087d2a2669b&job_id=430

As I will not be part of the search committee I am very happy to answer informal inquiries on behalf of the ComDev team about this position, working at Malmö university or living in Sweden.

So please do not hesitate to spread the word, submit an application or get in touch with us if you have further questions!