[ecrea] CFP: Mediatization Studies

Mon Jan 08 09:36:34 GMT 2018

Call for papers: “Mediatization Studies”, Vol. 3.

international journal “Mediatization Studies” is announcing call for papers for the new issue (Vol. 3. Autumn 2018). We are expecting papers that apply mediatization approach in its multiple dimensions, theoretically informed empirical works are especially welcomed.

“Mediatization Studies” is the first international journal entirely devoted to the mediatization process. We invite authors and papers from around the world that address one or more of the following key questions:

1)mediatization theory – conceptual studies devoted to its essence, different stages and manifestation, as well as its verification in diverse social conditions (conceptualizing mediatization);

2)methodological challenges for mediatization research;

3)changing roles of old media and new media usage (mediated- and computer-mediated communication; various aspects of media convergence);

4)dimensions of mediatization (the details can be found in the section Focus and scope:http://journals.umcs.pl/ms/about/editorialPolicies#focusAndScope)

To send the full version of the article the authors are asked to register on the journalweb page: http://journals.umcs.pl/ms/index

The deadline for full paper submissions is June the 30th2018.

We would be grateful if you could also forward this message to your colleagues, co-workers, PhD candidates and MA students.

“Mediatization Studies” Vol. 1. is available here: http://journals.umcs.pl/ms/issue/view/400/showToc

On behalf of Editorial board:

Editor: prof. dr hab. Iwona Hofman

Vice-editor: dr hab. Ewa Nowak-Teter, prof. UMCS

Editorial assistant: dr Wojciech Maguś

(mediatization.studies /at/ gmail.com) <mailto:(mediatization.studies /at/ gmail.com)>