[ecrea] Call for Chapter Proposals - on professional wrestling

Sat Jul 09 11:55:30 GMT 2016

From: Reinhard, CarrieLynn <(creinhard /at/ DOM.EDU)>

My partner and I are putting together a proposal for an anthology that would examine all aspects of professional wrestling (i.e. texts, performers, promoters, business, fans, etc) using the theoretical lens of convergence. We are hoping to get proposals submitted by July 30th. If interested, then please go to this webpage for full details on the call: https://playingwithresearch.com/2016/06/17/convergent-wrestling-cfc/

CarrieLynn D. Reinhard
Associate Professor Communication Arts and Sciences
Dominican University