Archive for calls, November 2014

[ecrea] CFP: Negotiating (In)Visibility: Managing Attention in the Digital Sphere

Tue Nov 25 16:27:40 GMT 2014

Subject: CFP: Extension of Deadline for Abstracts:

Subject: Negotiating (In)Visibility: Managing Attention in the Digital Sphere VIII International Conference on Communication and Reality, Barcelona, 4 – 5 June, 2015. Blanquerna School of Communication and International Relations, Ramon Llull University

NEW Deadline for abstracts: 14 December, 2014.

Dear Colleague,

Please take note of the deadline extension for the submission of abstracts to your VII International Conference on Communication and Reality, entitled Negotiating (In)Visibility: Managing Attention in the Digital Sphere For registration, the complete Call for papers, and comprehensive information on the venue, provisional program, timelines, and travel information, please visit our event site at: http://cicr.blanquerna.edu/en/presentation.

We are proud to announce our confirmed keynote speakers:

Richard Sennet (who will be joining us via Skype)

http://www.richardsennett.com/site/SENN/Templates/General.aspx?pageid=8

Ben O'Loughlin,

http://pure.rhul.ac.uk/portal/en/persons/ben-oloughlin%281273572d-2dc3-4680-bd44-f007a312b007%29.html

We look forward to hearing from you and receiving your comments at (cicr /at/ blanquerna.url.edu).

Sincerely,

Klaus Zilles Ph.D.

Joan Cuenca Ph.D.

Blanquerna School of Communication and International Relations

Universitat Ramon Llull

Valldonzella, 23

08001 Barcelona

Tel: (34) 93 253 31 08