Archive for calls, November 2014

[ecrea] CFP: Semiofest 2015

Sun Nov 23 14:37:31 GMT 2014

SEMIOFEST PARIS, 4-5 JUNE: LOVE SEMIOTICS!
Semiofest 2015 is calling for presentations and papers in Paris!

Bonjour! A quick note from team Semiofest 2015, Paris, to let you know that the call for presentations (we don't read papers in Semiofest!) is now out. We invite passionate and creative thinkers, semioticians, strategists, designers, planners, designers, marketers, academics, policy makers, artists, students, market researchers -- basically anyone who is interested in top-class applied semiotics to present and share their ideas, case studies, critique, methodologies, proposals.

The details of the call and how to submit your proposal can be found here: http://bit.ly/11kpyN5

The deadline for submission of proposals is 20 December 2014.

Semiofest 2015 aims to be a step change and we hope to see you in Paris next year.

Our mailing address is:
Semiofest
4
The Oval