Archive for calls, November 2013

[ecrea] Conference Social Media and Public Space, Amsterdam June 18-20, 2014

Fri Nov 29 20:36:13 GMT 2013

Please allow us to bring to your attention a very interesting conference titled “Social Media and the Transformation of Public Space” to be held in Amsterdam June 18-20, 2014. The conference is supported by the Dutch Royal Academy of Sciences and is organized by José van Dijck and Thomas Poell (University of Amsterdam).

We welcome abstracts and panels for papers. Information and Call for Proposals can be found at: http://acgs.uva.nl/news-and-events/news/news/news/content/folder/2013/11/social-media-and-the-transformation-of-public-space.html

Feel free to share, post, link, tweet, and retweet this announcement. We’re looking forward to your proposals!

Best regards,

José van Dijck

Thomas Poell