Archive for calls, November 2011

[ecrea] cfp Paper and panel proposals for the biennial conference on Regulation and Governance

Mon Nov 21 04:35:10 GMT 2011

New deadline: 25 Nov 2011 Paper and panel proposals for the biennial conference on Regulation and Governance

Given the high volume of submissions during the next 12 hours and the
website problems some of you experienced in sending their paper and panel
proposals (apologies), this is to inform you that you can still submit your
proposals: the new deadline is 25 Nov 2011. Thanks to those who alerted me
about the website problem, I wish to reassure you that the website is now
working and we do not anticipate further problems.

CONFERENCE WEBSITE http://www.exeter.ac.uk/reggov2012/

PLS SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL HERE
http://regulation.upf.edu/index.php?id=exeter-call_for_papers_panels

Kind regards