Archive for publications, 2021

[Commlist] Special Issue - Covid Communications

Tue Jan 12 16:05:31 GMT 2021

Special Issue Call: Strategic Communication and the Global Pandemic

International Journal of Strategic Communication, Special Issue, Volume 16(2)

We are announcing a special issue call on Strategic Communication and the Global Pandemic with the International Journal of Strategic Communication. Dr Juan Meng and I will be the guest editors of this special issue. The full details of Call for Abstracts and Papers can be found at (www.tandfonline.com/toc/hstc20/current). The special issue is scheduled to be published in April 2022 (Volume 16, Issue 2). The deadline for structured abstract submission is March 1, 2021. Full papers are due by July 1, 2021. There are no article processing charges (APC) or payments for this journal and special issue.

We encourage you to submit your research on this critical topic during this challenging time. Feel free to share the call within your networks, your colleagues and students, or anyone who might be interested.

Professor Ralph Tench email: (r.tench /at/ leedsbeckett.ac.uk) <mailto:(r.tench /at/ leedsbeckett.ac.uk)>

Dr Juan Meng: email: (jmeng /at/ uga.edu) <mailto:(jmeng /at/ uga.edu)>