Archive for publications, 2012

[ecrea] Critical Contemporary Culture - Recruitment for New Issue

Mon Feb 13 20:55:25 GMT 2012

Critical Contemporary Culture is a student-led, peer review journal devoted
to the strengthening and development of the study of culture. It is an
environment in which students and non-students can engage with one another
in critical dialogue about contemporary culture. Our first issue, on
cultural novelty, has just been released
(www.ciritcalcontemporaryculture.org
<https://exchange.lse.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.ciritcalcon
temporaryculture.org/>  ) and we are starting to think about the next issue.

Critical Contemporary Culture is interested in recruiting students (PhD and
Masters students) and cultural practitioners (artists, designers, musicians,
poets, etc) who are interested in getting involved with the future life of
the journal as article editors, peer reviewers and board members.

For further details please see
http://www.criticalcontemporaryculture.org/reviewer-editor-application/

Deadline for applications is 22nd February 2012.

We will invite successful applicants to a meeting in early March.

Best wishes

Antonia Dawes
(Funding and Recruitment)
www.criticalcontemporaryculture.org