Archive for publications, 2003

[eccr] Fwd: Don't forget to book for the ADC-LTSN Annual Forum!

Thu Jun 19 14:58:13 GMT 2003

> > > Annual Forum
> > > Wednesday 9 July 2003, Ort House, London
> > >
> > > Inclusion - Developing the Curriculum within a Widening Participation
> > > agenda
> > >
> > > Dear Colleague
> > >
> > > We still have some places left for the 3rd Art, Design & Communication
> > > Annual Forum which is being held on Wednesday 9 July.
> > >
> > > Our Forum this year is taking the theme of Inclusion - Developing the
> > > Curriculum within a Widening Participation agenda. Mike Adams, Director
> > of
> > > the National Disability Team will introduce the theme in the Keynote
> > > speech and the event will be chaired by David Vaughan, Principal of
> > > Cumbria Institute of the Arts, and Chair of the ADC-LTSN Management
> > Board.
> > >
> > > Three sub-themes will be explored in workshop sessions facilitated by
> > > individuals who have undertaken projects for ADC-LTSN, with working
> > groups
> > > on Employability, HE in FE and Disabilities.
> > >
> > > There will also be opportunities for projects and subject associations
> > > disseminate information through posters and documentation and to engage
> > in
> > > discussion with individual participants at the forum.
> > >
> > > The Forum is an opportunity for our departmental contacts to meet, share
> > > good practice through the discussion as well as offering networking
> > > opportunities.  It is free (including lunch and all refreshments). The
> > > venue is Ort House in Camden, London - a short walk from Camden tube.
> > >
> > > If you would like to book, simply email or phone Alison Percival
> > > ((a.percival /at/ brighton.ac.uk)) with your name, institution, contact details
> > > and any dietary requirements or tel 01273 643119. You can also book on
> > our
> > > website http://www.brighton.ac.uk/adc-ltsn/intro.htm.
> > >

> > > You will receive a confirmation of your booking.
> > >
> > > We look forward to welcoming you on the 9 July.

Carpentier Nico (Phd)
Vrije Universiteit Brussel - Free University Brussels
Studies on Media, Information & Telecommunication (SMIT)
Centre for Media Sociology (CeMeSO)
Office: C0.05
W1: http://smit.vub.ac.be/
W2: http://homepages.vub.ac.be/~ncarpent/