[ecrea] CFP "Researchers fair" TWG Advertising Research ECREA

Thu Dec 15 00:52:23 GMT 2016

Deadline extended: *Call for Participants: "Researchers Fair" – Online Meeting of the Advertising Research TWG, 22 Dec. 2016, 10.00 a.m. Central European Time*

Dear colleagues,

This year's workshop of our TWG will be held online as a "Researchers Fair". We have, therefore, set up an easy to use online meeting tool in order to bring together scholars, researchers and also students from different research areas within the field of advertising research.

With this year’s meeting we would like to offer a forum for all those who are looking for international working partners - whether for the purpose of joint teaching events, research projects or translation support for international research projects.

- Whoever would like to set up a seminar or a lecture series on advertising research and needs input from other colleagues is welcome to present his vision.

- Whoever is working on a B.A.-Thesis, a M.A.-Thesis, a Doctoral Thesis or any other research project in the field of advertising research and needs any kind of help other colleagues could possibly provide is cordially invited to present his project and his need for collaboration.

- Whoever is willing to engage in collaborations with other colleagues from ECREA, whoever is willing to contribute with his knowledge experience in the field is cordially invited to present his expertise!

- Whoever would like to listen the rest of participants.

Please join our "Researchers Fair". Let us make use of our network! Let us start to support and help each other to improve our research, our teaching, and our academic work by implementing an international perspective!

So please join our online "Researchers Fair"

The TWG's "Researchers Fair" can be accessed on 22 Dec. 2016, 10.00 a.m. CET by the following URL

https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/twg_advertising-research_2016/ <https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/twg_advertising-research_2016/>

*Guidelines for contributions:*

Presenters should provide no more than 5 powerpoint slides converted into a single PDF.
The slides should contain the following information:

(a) Who you are: institutional affiliation, job-position, career status / contact information (b) What you want: offer collaboration / need collaboration / intellectual exchange / translational support / methodological support / theoretical support… (c) What you do: if working on a project: a short outline of the project / if offering collaboration: your expertise, your research, teaching interest, the languages you speak and write fluently, main publications etc.

All contributions should be submitted electronically in PDF format to:

(guido.zurstiege /at/ uni-tuebingen.de) <mailto:(guido.zurstiege /at/ uni-tuebingen.de)> <mailto:(guido.zurstiege /at/ uni-tuebingen.de) <mailto:(guido.zurstiege /at/ uni-tuebingen.de)>>

*Important Dates:*

Submission deadline:
18th of December 2016, 24.00 CET

Notification of acceptance
20th of December 2016

Please note: In the case of a flood of submissions, the submitted presentations will be considered according to the principle of "first comes first".

*Important technical information:*

The Adobe Connect Meeting Add-in is required to use the conference tool. The Add-in can be installed in two ways.

(1)The most common way: It can be automatically installed during a meeting via lightening download (you will be prompted to accept the download upon attempting to screen share or use functionality that requires the Add-in).

(2) Alternatively, it can be installed before your meeting, using the installers below.

https://www.adobe.com/support/connect/downloads-updates.html#meeting-add-ins <https://www.adobe.com/support/connect/downloads-updates.html#meeting-add-ins>

Please make sure that you have installed the add in before Dec. 22nd. The Conference tool will be online from Dec. 19th on, thus, you can check whether everything works properly before the meetimng starts.

In case you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us:

Patricia Núñez (Chair) – (pnunezgo /at/ ucm.es) <mailto:(pnunezgo /at/ ucm.es)> <mailto:(pnunezgo /at/ ucm.es) <mailto:(pnunezgo /at/ ucm.es)>> Guido Zurstiege (Vice Chair) – (guido.zurstiege /at/ uni-tuebingen.de) <mailto:(guido.zurstiege /at/ uni-tuebingen.de)> <mailto:(guido.zurstiege /at/ uni-tuebingen.de) <mailto:(guido.zurstiege /at/ uni-tuebingen.de)>>