[ecrea] CFP for Ruins: UCSB Media Fields Conference

Mon Nov 14 23:10:45 GMT 2016

/Media Fields Journal/is happy to announce the CFP for its biennial conference, taking place on April 6 and 7, 2017. This year, the conference will explore the theme */Ruins/*/, /and will feature keynotes delivered by Marwan Kraidy (Anthony Shahid Chair of Global Media, Politics, and Culture and Professor of Communication, University of Pennsylvania) and Rahul Mukherjee (Dick Wolf Assistant Professor of Cinema and New Media Studies, University of Pennsylvania).

Submission guidelines and further information can be found on our website: <http://www.mediafieldsjournal.org/call-for-submissions/>https://mediafields.wordpress.com/conferences/media-fields-6-ruins-april6-7-2017/

We look forward to reading your submissions.

Daniel Grinberg, Tyler Morgenstern, and Lisa Han
Media Fields Editorial Collective
Dept. of Film and Media Studies
University of California, Santa Barbara