[ecrea] call for World of Media-2017

Wed Aug 03 06:10:48 GMT 2016

The summer is a season of holidays and relaxation, but it is never out of season to write an exciting article for our World of Media journal!

The editors of World of Media//are now inviting submissions for World of Media-2017.

The journal seeks to publish original research articles of the highest standard in the fields of:

§Media and journalism studies

§Communication theories

§Intercultural communication

§International communication

§New media

§Media regulation

§Media sociology

§Media psychology

§Regional studies

§PR and advertising

§History of journalism

§Media stylistics

§TV and radio journalism

§Business journalism

Submitted papers should be no longer than 5 000 words, accompanied by a short abstract, up to 200 words, and contain 5-7 key words. The title page should include the title of the paper, the name of the author(s), full title and the affiliation of the author(s) (full name of the institution and department, city, country, e-mail address). The text of the article should be written in good English.

The journal appears annually, so we accept papers throughout the whole year. Deadline for each issue is September 15th (i.e. for World of Media-2017 deadline will be September 15th, 2016).

You can find the volumes of World of Media and all necessary information on the web-site http://worldofmedia.ru/

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact the editorial board ((worldofmedia /at/ mail.ru) <https://e.mail.ru/compose/?mailto=(mailto%3aworldofmedia /at/ mail.ru)>)