Archive for calls, December 2016

[ecrea] Call for Papers - Screen Studies Conference

Wed Dec 21 12:29:07 GMT 2016

A reminder that the proposal deadline for the 27th international Screen Studies Conference is midnight (GMT), Sunday, 15th January 2017. The conference, programmed by Karen Lury on behalf of Screen journal, will take place at the University of Glasgow, 23-25 June 2017. There is no specific theme this year, and we are therefore pleased to invite proposals on all topics within film and television studies. For our plenary sessions we are delighted to have papers by Professor Steven Connor (University of Cambridge), Professor Carol Mavor (University of Manchester) and Professor Anna McCarthy (New York University). For instructions on how to submit a proposal, please visit our website: http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/screen/conference2017/

Screen
Gilmorehill Centre
University of Glasgow
Glasgow