[ecrea] Institute of Communication Ethics Conference

Thu Aug 15 13:43:29 GMT 2013

Registration for the 10th Anniversary Institute of Communication Ethics Conference is now open!! This conference will take place on the 25^th October at the Frontline Club in London.

We have a really exciting line up and this is continually increasing to reflect the diversity of views that we want relating to the subject of 'What Leveson Missed'.

Registration form attached - please pass on through your network as the more we have attending the merrier!

Any queries please let me know.

Best wishes

Fiona

Dr Fiona Thompson