[ecrea] Call for papers: "ESJ" March edition vol.9 No.7, 8, 9 and "ESJ" April 2013 edition vol.9, No.10, 11 and 12

Fri Mar 08 11:02:23 GMT 2013

Distinguished Colleagues,

 The “European Scientific Journal” (ESJ) is a double-blind per reviewed
journal which accepts high quality research articles. The journal is issued

monthly and is available to all researchers who are interested in publishing

their scientific achievements.

Supporting the concept of interdisciplinarity we welcome submissions in different academic areas.

All articles must be in English, French or Spanish and have an English abstract.

The excellent team, composed of rectors, deans  professors and researchers
from more than fifty universities worldwide, is crucial to the prestigious
status that our journal enjoys.

 Regular monthly publications of the ESJ are uploaded on our website at
the end of each month. Moreover, the European Scientific Institute, the
publisher of the ESJ, mails a printed copy of the journal to the authors
of the papers included in each respective edition.

 The European Scientific Institute is proud to announce that we received
an ISBN number registered in the international ISBN data-base London.
This enables the European Scientific Institute to publish books. In these
terms, having in mind the ESI policy concerning young researchers and
scientists,we are especially inviting the young researchers all over the
world to publish their Master, PhD thesis etc. using our Institute.

"ESJ" February edition vol.9, No.4, 5 and 6
http://eujournal.org/index.php/esj/issue/archive

Sincerely,
EUROPEAN SCIENTIFIC INSTITUTE

For any other information please send us e-mail on:
(contact /at/ eujournal.org)

Website: www.eujournal.org

French version:  http://eujournal.org/index.php/esj/index
Spanish version: http://eujournal.org/index.php/esj/index