[ecrea] Free download of the book of Proceedings of "Diversity of Journalisms" Conference (Pamplona, 4-5 july 2011)

Wed Jul 06 20:13:07 GMT 2011

On behalf of the ECREA Journalism Studies Section's management team, I'm happy to share with all of you the Proceedings of our this year's Conference, just published:

   Salaverría, R. (ed.) (2011). /Diversity of Journalisms. Proceedings
   of the ECREA Journalism Studies Section and 26th International
   Conference of Communication (CICOM) at University of Navarra,
   Pamplona, 4-5 July 2011/. Pamplona: Servicio de Publicaciones de la
   Universidad de Navarra. (ISBN: 84-8081-082-3)

   FREE download: http://journalismstudies.eu/pamplona2011/

These Proceedings have been published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License. Therefore, you are free to download and share the book, as long as you observe these simple conditions.

All the best,

--
Ramón Salaverría <(rsalaver /at/ unav.es) <mailto:(rsalaver /at/ unav.es)>>
Director del Departamento de Proyectos Periodísticos