[ecrea] Integration and Immigrants' Participation conference in Reykjavik 14-15 November: Call for papers]

Wed Jun 15 09:14:38 GMT 2011

From: "Helga Ólafs Ólafsdóttir"<(heo2 /at/ hi.is)>

On behalf of the Faculty of Social and Human Sciences at University of
Iceland I would like to inform you of the:

Conference on Integration and Immigrants' Participation, which will be
held in Reykjavik, 14-15 of November.
http://vefir.hi.is/integration/

The conference is organized by Faculty of Social and Human Sciences at
University of Iceland, in association with Women Of Multicultural
Ethnicity Network in Iceland (W.O.M.E.N) and The Icelandic Women’s Rights
Association. It welcomes papers discussing different aspects of
immigrants' integration, inclusion/exclusion, participation and the
social
position of immigrants, particularly with regard to the labour market and
the media.

Deadline for submitting and abstract is 1 of July, 2011.

We will grateful if you could pass this information to the members of your
network and anybody who might be interested in participation.

With best regards,
Helga Ólafs