[ecrea] Second and Final CfP: FILM AND MEDIA 2011

Sun Feb 13 17:04:28 GMT 2011

We are pleased to let you know that 'FILM AND MEDIA 2011: The First Annual London Film and Media Conference' has already accepted over 130 Papers from 35 nations. Covering a very broad range of themes in connection with the screen-based traditions of Film, TV and digital media, the launch event will take place on 12-14 July 2011 at the Institute of Education, University of London.

We go on seeking proposals for 20-minute Papers and three-paper Panels on the way to the Revised Final Deadline of 31 March 2011. For full details, and for listings of all Early Acceptances, see the Conference website at www.thelondonfilmandmediaconference.com, where online registration opens late Februry 2011.

The event runs in tandem (same dates, venue, registration) with 'LONDONICITY 2011: The First Annual London Studies Conference', which also continues to seek further contributions. Please see the details for this conference on its website at www.thelondonconference.com.

You can make a proposal via the websites, or by Email to mail@thelondonfilmandmediaconference (for FILM AND MEDIA 2011) or (mail /at/ thelondonconference.com) (for LONDONICITY 2011). In either case, we need an Abstract (strictly 200-250 words) plus a short CV (not more than 100 words), together with full contact information. To simplify our admin, please include all material in the body of the Email without using attachments - thankyou! We respond to all proposals formally within 2-3 days.