[ecrea] Leadership Conference / political communication

Thu Feb 10 16:17:51 GMT 2011

Because of the many requests, the deadline for abstract has been extended to April 2nd 2011. Thanks to our sponsors (and positively answering to many requests) we have also cut the subscription fees.
CALL FOR PAPERS

We now invite abstracts for papers. As well as 200 word summary of the paper, these should include: full name and title, institutional affiliation and email address. While the conference is themed, we invite papers dealing with any aspect of the relationship between media and politics. Confirmed keynote speakers: Brian McNair, Sara Bentivegna, Nico Carpentier, Fausto Colombo, Raffaele De Mucci, Sergio Fabbrini, Ivor Gaber, Matthew Hibberd, Michael Higgins, Leonardo Morlino, Edoardo Novelli, Jo Silvester, Mick Temple, Dario E. Viganò, Katrin Voltmer. The deadline for abstracts is April 2nd 2011. Successful proposers will be notified by the second week of April.
English will be the only working language of the Conference.

The deadline for abstracts is April 2nd 2011.

Successful proposers will be notified by the second week of April.
English will be the only working language of the Conference.

REGISTRATION

Deadline for registration: April 15th 2011
No subscription fees.
Registration (free) includes all the coffee/tea breaks and the conference kit.

All abstracts and questions should be directed to:

<mailto:(conference /at/ politicalcommunication.co.uk)>(conference /at/ politicalcommunication.co.uk)