Archive for calls, May 2009

[ecrea] Call for Papers/Reviewers - Journal of Law and Conflict Resolution

Thu May 21 14:08:11 GMT 2009

Journal of Law and Conflict Resolution <(jlcr /at/ acadjourn.org)>
To: (jlcr /at/ acadjourn.org)

Journal of Law and Conflict Resolution

<http://www.academicjournals.org/JLCR>www.academicjournals.org/JLCR

Dear Colleague,

Introducing ?Journal of Law and Conflict Resolution (JLCR)?

The Journal of Law and Conflict Resolution (JLCR) publishes high-quality solicited and unsolicited articles, in all areas of the subject. All articles published in JLCR will be peer-reviewed. The following types of papers are considered for publication:

·         Original articles in basic and applied research.

·         Critical reviews, surveys, opinions, commentaries and essays.

Our objective is to inform authors of the decision on their manuscript(s) within four weeks of submission. Following acceptance, a paper will normally be published in the next issue.

Instruction for authors and other details are available on our website <http://www.academicjournals.org/JLCR>www.academicjournals.org/JLCR. Prospective authors should send their manuscript(s) to <mailto:(jlcr /at/ acadjourn.org)>(jlcr /at/ acadjourn.org)

Open Access

One key request of researchers across the world is unrestricted access to research publications. JLCR is fully committed Open Access Initiative by providing free access to all articles (both abstract and full PDF text) as soon as they are published. We ask you to support this initiative by publishing your papers in this journal.

Invitation to Review

JLCR is seeking for qualified reviewers as members of the review board team. JLCR serves as a great resource for researchers and students across the globe. We ask you to support this initiative by joining our reviewer?s team. If you are interested in serving as a reviewer, kindly send us your resume to <mailto:(jlcr /at/ acadjourn.org)>(jlcr /at/ acadjourn.org)

Publication Alert

We will be glad to send you a publication alert showing the table of content with link to the various abstracts and full PDF text of articles published in each issue. Kindly send us an email if you will like to receive publication alert.

Best regards,

Imonivwerha Ochuko,

Editorial Assistant

For

Dr.Ovunda Vincent Christopher Okene,

Editor,

Journal of Law and Conflict Resolution

E-mail: <mailto:(jlcr /at/ acadjourn.org)>(jlcr /at/ acadjourn.org), <mailto:(jlcr.acdjourn /at/ gmail.com)>(jlcr.acdjourn /at/ gmail.com)

<mailto:(submit.jlcr /at/ gmail.com)>(submit.jlcr /at/ gmail.com) ,articles. <mailto:(jlcr /at/ gmail.com)>(jlcr /at/ gmail.com), <mailto:(manuscript.jlcr /at/ gmail.com)>(manuscript.jlcr /at/ gmail.com)

<http://www.academicjournals.org/JLCR>www.academicjournals.org/JLCR