Archive for October 2017

[ecrea] CFP: Symposium - Digital Stereotypes

Sat Oct 28 12:29:54 GMT 2017

Dear colleagues, some of us who work in areas of digital media, representation, queer studies, migration studies, sociology and Indigenous studies may be interested in the below small, intimate symposium being held in December in Perth.

Short, informal proposals needed *Friday 3 November* (extended deadline); we're particularly interested in any areas of visual representation, minorities, media practices and anything from which 'stereotypes' provides an intersecting point-of-critique.

We envisage a very relaxed, end-of-year event, an exchange of ideas, with some publication opportunities following.

More info, see below or download the CFP as a PDF from: https://www.dropbox.com/s/q8txwcoie4cblbl/CFP%20-%20Digital%20Stereotypes%20Symposium%204-5%20December%20%28EXTENDED%29.pdf?dl=0